6.29.2009

Condensing it...

It's really hard to think of condensing this project into a 2.5 minute trailer. What is the film's essence? How can I convey it in a flash?

If you were in the theater watching trailers before the latest Indie Blockbuster, what could I show you that would make you put this movie on your "definitely to do" list? How could I fan your flame so that you couldn't wait to tell all of your friends about it?

That's where I am right now. I have so much research under my belt, I've talked with and filmed so many people and have such amazing footage from various sources that it's time to seriously think about crafting a trailer for the film. It's always the toughest part for me to do...

I also continue to noodle with a title. "Elephants in Rhode Island" is fine, but other possibilities are "Hunting Elephants in Rhode Island", "The Saga of Elephants in Rhode Island", "Elephants in Rhode Island, a Love Story".

Feel free to make suggestions or comment...

No comments: